Book your Online Healthcare Professional Training now!
HG Workshop - Tuesday 14th November 2023 at 10am
You are invited to attend this dynamic, online training session with Midwife and Senior Clinical Educator, Jess Craner, alongside members of the Pregnancy Sickness Support Team.
On completion of this session you will have developed your knowledge and understanding of:
- The spectrum of pregnancy sickness
- The lived reality of hyperemesis gravidarum (HG)
- Biopsychosocial impact of HG
- Aetiology of pregnancy sickness and HG
- Potential complications of HG
- Diagnosing and treating HG
- Day case management
- Sources of support for people with HG
You can purchase your ticket here for £25 per person and all proceeds go towards the running costs of the Pregnancy Sickness Support helpline and services.
A CPD certificate of completion will be sent to all attendees.
In these uncertain times organisers reserve the right to re-arrange the date/time but will ensure that all registered participants are notified as soon as possible with any change.