Online Third Sector/Community Group Training
Monday 14th September 2020
About this Event
An opportunity for Third Sector organisations and Community Group leaders to learn about Pregnancy Sickness and Hyperemesis Gravidarum enabling delivery of evidence based support and information to those who need it.
On completion of this session you will have developed your knowledge and understanding of:
- The spectrum of pregnancy sickness,
- Biopsychosocial impact of hyperemesis gravidarum (HG),
- Aetiology of pregnancy sickness and HG,
- Potential complications of HG,
- How HG is Diagnosed and treated
- Information and evidence available
- How to support sufferers of HG
Those who attend the session will receive a certificate of attendance for CPD.
In these uncertain times organisers reserve the right to re-arrange the date/time but will ensure that all registered participants are notified as soon as possible with any changes required.
You are not aloneIf you think you are suffering from HG please call us for support on: 024 7638 2020
HG Hero Summer ChallengeThis August we are challenging your HG Heroes! If you know a child who would enjoy...
10:01 13th July