Online Health Care Professional Training - Hyperemesis Gravidarum
Wednesday 16th September 2020
On completion of this session you will have developed you knowledge and understanding of:
- The spectrum of pregnancy sickness,
- Biopsychosocial impact of hyperemesis gravidarum (HG),
- Aetiology of pregnancy sickness and HG,
- Potential complications of HG,
- Diagnosing and treating HG,
- Day Case Management,
- Sources of support for women with HG.
Those who attend the session will receive a certificate of attendance for CPD.
For more information and to book follow the link below
You are not aloneIf you think you are suffering from HG please call us for support on: 024 7638 2020
Sick – The Battle Against HG launches on Prime Video & VimeoSick - The Battle Against HG is the world's first documentary about Hyperemesis Gravidarum. Sick...
HG and Constipation is the topic of this week's podcast episode available on all the usual listening platforms as w… https://t.co/CcqX4gAXFo
01:24 18th September