Online Health Care Professional Training - Hyperemesis Gravidarum
Wednesday 16th September 2020
On completion of this session you will have developed you knowledge and understanding of:
- The spectrum of pregnancy sickness,
- Biopsychosocial impact of hyperemesis gravidarum (HG),
- Aetiology of pregnancy sickness and HG,
- Potential complications of HG,
- Diagnosing and treating HG,
- Day Case Management,
- Sources of support for women with HG.
Those who attend the session will receive a certificate of attendance for CPD.
For more information and to book follow the link below
You are not aloneIf you think you are suffering from HG please call us for support on: 024 7638 2020
Pregnancy Sickness Support Research May 2020Pregnancy Sickness Support is the UK charity supporting people impacted by Nausea and Vomiting in Pregnancy...
Online Health Care Professional Training - Hyperemesis Gravidarum3 hour in-depth online training session delivered by Nurse Specialist/Chairperson Caitlin Dean. On...
RT @bpas1968: A journalist is looking to speak to a woman who has had difficulties accessing contraception during the current lockdown. If…
05:13 22nd May