Online Health Care Professional Training - Hyperemesis Gravidarum
Wednesday 16th September 2020
On completion of this session you will have developed you knowledge and understanding of:
- The spectrum of pregnancy sickness,
- Biopsychosocial impact of hyperemesis gravidarum (HG),
- Aetiology of pregnancy sickness and HG,
- Potential complications of HG,
- Diagnosing and treating HG,
- Day Case Management,
- Sources of support for women with HG.
Those who attend the session will receive a certificate of attendance for CPD.
For more information and to book follow the link below
You are not aloneIf you think you are suffering from HG please call us for support on: 024 7638 2020
Association between hyperemesis gravidarum and psychological symptoms, psychosocial outcomes and infant bonding: a two-point prospective case–control multicentre survey study in an inner city setting"The psychological, psychosocial and economic implications of HG should be considered when caring for...
This is how you can help support us this Christmas... https://t.co/Gsz8QhIq9c
03:22 2nd December