Current vacancies at PSS
Post: Charity Operations Manager
Hours: 37.5 hours a week over 5 days
Salary: £30,000 per annum
Contract: The successful applicant will have a 3-6 month probationary period and be offered an initial one year contract (with the possibility of further extension)
Location: PSS HQ, 25 Barnes Wallis Road, Fareham, Hampshire, PO15 5TT - Hybrid working will be considered
Pregnancy Sickness Support is a UK charity that supports sufferers of Nausea and Vomiting in Pregnancy (NVP) and Hyperemesis Gravidarum (HG), with a focus on improving care, treatment and support for women. We work with healthcare professionals, conduct research, and provide a national support network for sufferers and their families. We are a small charity that relies heavily on donations and fundraising, but we are growing rapidly thanks to the hard work and dedication of our team.
The Charity Operations Manager will be responsible for overseeing the day-to-day operations of Pregnancy Sickness Support. This is a full-time role located in Fareham, with flexibility for some remote work. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the charity's finances, and ensuring the smooth running of day-to-day operations.
Qualifications & Experience
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Non-Profit Management, or a related field desirable but not essential
- Experience managing a non-profit organization or charity with a focus on operations
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills, with a strong attention to detail
- Experience working with remote and office based teams
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with experience working with stakeholders at all levels
- An understanding of financial reporting, budgeting, and non-profit accounting
- Experience with events management, fundraising, and grant applications is desirable but not essential
- Passionate about improving the lives of women and their families
- Flexible, with the ability to adapt to changing circumstances and priorities
- Experience with Payroll systems, HR platforms and basic bookkeeping
- Experience of presenting operational reports, analysing data and establishing efficient internal systems and processes
- Experience of invoice management
- Minute taking
This role will report into the CEO of the Charity and the Board of Trustees. The salary for this position is £30,000 per annum. This is a full time role working 37.5 hours a week.
To apply please submit an application via our LinkedIn job post here https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/3735476549
The application deadline is Sunday 15th October 2023.